Priority Communications is a leading telecommunications solution provider for small, medium and large businesses who want to leverage telephony applications and technologies to help grow and support their companies, employees and customers. With more than 40 years of experience in the voice and data industry, we offer an extensive, customized voice and data business communication solutions and services including, new telephone systems installation and management, new voicemail systems, Unified Communications solutions, Call Center solutions, mobile workforce solutions, telephone system repair and relocation services and structured cabling. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, Priority Communications is proud to serve Indiana-based companies and surrounding areas. We are a certified dealer of ShoreTel and Samsung telephone systems and Unified Communications solutions.
Priority Communications and its people are dedicated to helping you remove the common obstacles and complexities of purchasing a new telephone system or telecommunications solution. We make it our priority to help you find the right telephony “fit” for your company’s goals, objectives, people and business processes. Our business philosophy is to always put the customers’ needs first. The ability to understand the needs and how our customers feel help us to consistently provide exceptional service and support.
At Priority Communications, we understand how you FEEL…
- Overwhelmed. The whole process of figuring out what you need from your telecommunications system can be complicated.
- Frustrated. With so many voice and data options to learn and filter through, where should you even start?
- Complex. It is a complex decision, because of the many different telephony system options, features, applications, technologies and platforms to choose from.
- Stressed. There can be a lot of pressure and stress to choose the “right” system for your business, because the cost investment and time needed to get the system installed and everyone successfully trained can be time consuming.
- Time constrained. Determining your own business needs and learning and understanding all of the telephony options, features, technologies and applications can require a tremendous amount of time and effort.
- Trust issues. What firm should you trust to help guide you through the entire process? Who can you count on to help you make the best recommendations to most effectively support your business, people and processes? When communication issues arise, can you depend on your telecommunications company to quickly and professionally resolve any issues or problems?
- Big investment. The purchase of a new telephone system, voicemail, phones and other equipment and software can be a relatively large investment.
At Priority Communications, we understand what you NEED.
You need a professional telecommunications firm to….
- Help educate you about the different telephony options and how to best leverage these options for your business and industry.
- Remove the complexity of the decision process by helping you focus on a telecommunications solution that addresses your primary business and communication goals and objectives.
- You need a highly experienced and knowledgeable telecommunications team that are well versed in telephony products, applications, best practices and technologies.
- Simplify the purchase process and will speak in layman’s terms that makes it easy to learn and understand what your telephony options are and how they will impact your business.
- Take the time to actually learn about your business, your goals, your communication requirements and concerns.
- Make customized business recommendations about how to best leverage a new telecommunications system to support your organization’s goals, people and business processes.
- Minimize the amount of business interruptions so you can continue to take care of your business and your customers.
- Provide upfront and ongoing training. Everyone in your organization needs to be fully trained and comfortable using the new system, features and applications.
- 24 hours a day x 7 days a week x 365 days a year service and support. When a voice or data problem arises, they are quickly and efficiently resolved.
- A long-term partnership with a professional telecommunications firm who you can trust and rely on to help support the success of your business (now and into the future).
We are Priority Communications.
If you are in the market for a new telephone and voicemail system, need help determining the correct telecommunications solutions for your business/industry or simply need to see if you can make the current system last a little longer, we can help.
To learn more about our company and customized telephony solutions, please call us at 317-805-1090.